Food Services
The Saluda County Schools Office of Food Service is committed to providing tasty,nutritionally balanced meals for students. Following USDA guidelines we serve approximately 2500 meals per school day.

Free or reduced lunch and breakfast are available for eligible students. For more information, contact Aileen Connelly, Food Service Director, at 445-8441 or
Food Service Staff
  • Director
    Aileen Connelly
  • Saluda High School/Saluda Middle School
    Robert Gillian-Manager
  • Saluda Elementary School

    Beverly West - Manager

  • Saluda Primary School
    Beverly Bryan - Manager
  • Hollywood Elementary School

    Linda Morris - Manager

Food Service Links and Documents

The U.S. Department of Agriculture(USDA)prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees and  applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal,and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, of if all or part o an individuals income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program c omplaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at filing cust.html,    or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal  Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800)845-6136 (in Spanish)


USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.